Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Last Time

"Oh my darling, oh  my darling, oh my darling Valentine. You are lost and gone forever, dreadful sorry, Valentine."
Should I? Why am I holding back? I think he's cute. I think he's funny. I'm comparing him to you. You were slower, in the best of ways. Shy and slightly insecure and in love. But now you're the exact opposite. Loud and confident and ready to fuck. So why do I care? Because I'm the one who ruined you. Because I made you give up on real love, the kind that we might've had if...if what? If I had really appreciated you? If you didn't go to that school? If...if only.
Wooh. This fucking hurts. And the worst part that I could laugh so fucking hard about? My mind has already told me that we won't ever be anything again.
I've never been wrong.
Will I even be able to ever see you again? To test if I do have any feelings for you? To show you that I've changed for the better? Maybe you would act your true self around me, the person I met 4 years ago, not the mask that you wear now?
How should I know? How should anyone know? Huh?!? So pathetic, so demeaning. You were everything. And I fucked it up. You fucked it up. The worst god damn collaborative effort I have ever heard of. And no one knows. And no one gives a fuck. Including you.

No comments:

Post a Comment