Friday, January 13, 2012

Always Bound To Fall

And you can have it all, my empire of dirt. I will let you down. I will make you hurt.
I'm not the one you want to fall for, sweetie. I'm damaged. I can't let go of the past. I'm indecisive. I think about you, yes. But I think about him so much more. So much more than I should. It's the fact that I can't have him that draws me to him. You're so attainable. You're within reach. I'm sorry if I'm hurting you. But I'm really making an effort to love you. I thought I had lost him. And you were just about to become my everything. But then he was dangled in front of my eyes again. And I failed the test. I reached out and tried to grab him, with tears in my eyes. I stretched long and far and I fell over the edge again. I'm sorry. But there's not even anything I can do to stop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment