Wednesday, May 30, 2012

You've No Clue What You Do To Me

I'm started to think I'm supposed to let you go. Have I been lying to myself? I thought the meaning was to finally be with you, for us both to be happy together. But is it really to appreciate it all and let it go? How could I ever? Have you? I wish someone could hand me every answer. I have pushed them all away because I've been waiting for you. But I hate waiting. I've been defending you and saying it's not your fault and I was stupid and who could blame you for not talking to me and you really are a nice guy for so long that I believe all of the made-up stories, all the lies. It's ridiculous. I can't let you go. Am I even supposed to? How do I know? How can anyone be even close to who you are? Sorry. Who you were. How do I find that? If I can't find it, am I alone? And where does that leave you? I thought I could let you go, I swear I did. But I can't understand you. And that entices me. It strangles me. It kills me.
"And the hardest part was letting go, not taking part. And the strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring. It was the strangest start.
I could feel it go down, bittersweet. I could taste in my mouth, silver lining the cloud. Oh and I wish that I could work it out. And the hardest part was letting go, not taking part. You really broke my heart.
And I tried to sing, but I couldn’t think of anything. And that was the hardest part.
I could feel it go down, you left the sweetest taste in my mouth. You're the silver lining the clouds. I wonder what it’s all about.
Everything I know is wrong. Everything I do, it's just comes undone. And everything is torn apart."

No comments:

Post a Comment