Friday, September 9, 2011

And Holds His Hand Too Tight

Maybe I'm wrong, you decide. Should've been strong, yet I lied. Nobody gets me like you. Couldn't keep hold of you then. How could I know what you meant? There was nothing to compare to. There's a mountain between us, but there's one thing I'm sure of: that I know how I feel about you.
Can we bring yesterday back around? Cause I know how I feel about you now. I was dumb, I was wrong, I've let you down. But I know how I feel about you now.
I'll bet it takes one more chance, don't let our last kiss be our last. I'm outta my mind just to show you. I know everything changes, I don't care where it takes us cause I know how I feel about you.
Not a day pass me by when I don't think about you. And there's no moving on cause I know you're the one, and I can't be without you.
And I know how I feel about you now.

No comments:

Post a Comment