Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Undying Dedication

I've waited a hundred years, but I'd wait a million more for you. Nothing prepared me for what the privilege of being yours would do. If I had only felt the warmth within your touch. If I had only felt how you smile when you blush or how you curl your lip when you concentrate enough. I would've known what I've been living for all along. Your love is my turning page, where only the sweetest words remain. Every kiss is a cursive line. Every touch is a redefining phrase. I surrender who I've been for who you are, nothing makes me stronger than your fragile heart. If I had only felt how it feels to be yours, I would've known what I've been living for. Though we're tethered to the story we must tell, when I saw you I knew we'd tell it well. With a whisper, we will tame the vicious seas. Like a feather, bringing kingdoms to their knees.

No comments:

Post a Comment