Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm Stuck On Stupid


I heard your voice, you've got nothing left to say. If the lights in the sky come crashing down, I could still find your love even in a crowd. But would you remember me, remember my name?
Caught up in the middle. I cry, just a little, when I think of letting go. Gave up on the riddle. I cry, just a little, when I think of letting go.
But it hurts to think you're somewhere on a search for me. I'm right here with no words to speak, daydreaming about what could never be. It will never be. But, I wonder, do you think of me? Do you think of me? All I wanted was to keep this love alive. And all I wanted is to be there by your side. I know that I gotta keep on telling lies, should have swallowed my pride. But I think sometimes maybe it was best that we let it go. Do you think of me? Cause I'm thinking of you. Maybe it was best that we let it go.
"I don't know why you don't just repress your feelings."
"Because I fucking can't! Don't you think I've tried?"
"Apparently not because you keep defending him!"

Look what you do to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment