Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Aurelia

Hello, I have never done this before, but I have extra time and I figured, why not? Alright, so basically I'm content with my life. But that's the issue. I'm content. I'm surviving, not truly living or thriving. I'm satisfied, not genuinely happy. I'll be the first to say that you do not need a boy to make you happy, but lately I've had to restate that statement to "Nobody needs a boy to make them happy, but it sure as hell helps." So that's number 1 on my list. I was so very happy with you-know-who and I need to feel that way again. You know who I have in mind because I showed you this morning, and I want another opportunity to make it happen. I know you gave me a few chances, but I ignored them. I was afraid. Absolutely terrified. But now I want him more than I've ever wanted anyone in my life. Well...almost more. So, please. Give me another chance.
Number 2, I want to be successful. Not only this year, but this year will map out my whole life: SATs, college recommendations, making college choices, good grades...all of that good stuff. I want to make things happen.
Number 3, I want this year to be memorable. Friends and events. I want it all. I don't think this is a very selfish request because I've never had it before.
Lastly, number 4, I want to be happy.
That's it. Four very simple, very important things. And thank you. Every other wish that has ever been granted has been recognized.
Much gratitude,
Madeleine

No comments:

Post a Comment