Friday, November 25, 2011

Don't You Forget About Me

Is it still me that makes you sweat? Am I who you think about in bed? When the lights are dim and your hands are shaking as you're sliding off your pants? Then think of what you did and how I hope to God she was worth it, when the lights are dim and your heart is racing as your fingers touch her skin. I've got more wit, a better kiss, a hotter touch, a better fuck than any girl you'll ever meet, sweetie you had me.

Boy, I was it, look past the sweat, a better love deserving of exchanging body heat in the passenger seat? You know it will always just be me.
So I guess we're back to us, in case I lost my train of thought, where was it that we last left off? Let's pick up.
Oh, now I do recall, we were just getting to the part where the shock sets in and the stomach acid finds a new way to make you get sick.
You know it will always just be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment