Tuesday, November 22, 2011

But All You Do Is Pass Me By

Wherever you're going, I wanna go. Wherever you're heading, can you let me know? I don't mind catching up; I'm on my way. Just can't take the thought of you miles away. And I know you’re going somewhere to make a better life. I hope that you find it on the first try. And even though it kills me that you have to go, I know it'll be sadder if you never hit the road. So farewell!
Somebody is gonna miss you, farewell. Somebody is gonna wish that you were here, that somebody is me.
And I'm gonna try to hold it all in, try to hold back my tears so it don't make you stay here. I'll try to be a big girl now cause I don't wanna be the reason you don't leave.
Farewell, somebody is gonna miss you. Farewell, somebody is gonna wish that you were here. Farewell, somebody is gonna wish that you were here. That somebody is me.

No comments:

Post a Comment