Saturday, November 26, 2011

You Drown My Mind, I Can't Breathe Without You

Have I found you, flightless bird? Jealous, weeping, or lost you?
"The man I loved fell out of love with me. That broke my heart. When the chance to be loved came along again, I ran away from it. I stopped trusting people. I was afraid of getting my heart broken again. Sometimes you can trust a person, and then, when things are down, they forget about you."
"Maybe they're just too busy. Maybe they don't forget about you, but they forget to remember you. People don't mean to forget."
"I'm just afraid if I do trust someone, I'll get my heart broken."
"If you won't use your heart, who cares if it gets broken? You should take a chance. Got nothing to lose."
"Little truth in there somewhere."
"I think so. Your heart might still be broken, but it isn't gone."
I love you.
"What a liar. You're so unhappy you can barely breathe."

No comments:

Post a Comment