Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Been A Long Year

It's been a long day, and all I've got to say is make it strong. It's been a long day, and all I've got to say is I've been wrong. So take a leave of absence; tell me you'll be gone. I don't want to see your face. It's been a long day and I just want to hide away. It's been a long week and all the lines come down heavy on me. It's been a long week. I'm finally feeling like it's okay to break into a thousand pieces no one can replace. Only I can find my way. It's been a long day and I just want to hide away. It's been a long year and everyone around me has disappeared. It's been a long year and all this mess around me has finallycleared. So can I have a moment just to say hello? Can you let your anger go? It's been a long year and I'm finally ready to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment