Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Make You Banana Pancakes

Sometimes all you need are the simple things to get you excited for the morning. I'm looking forward to making some gluten-free, healthy ass pancakes tomorrow. Just eggs and bananas. And I'll probably toss in some vanilla and cinnamon (when no one's looking, course), and top with some honey or syrup. I'm excited, let me tell you. It's the incredibly tiny things that make me so happy. Because I'm picturing myself sitting outside with a plate of warm pancakes with Wuthering Heights open and enjoying the lovely morning outside. That's what I love. And maybe it'll be gloomy again! Wouldn't that be FREAKING PERFECT??? And I'm thinking I might make chocolate soufflés tomorrow because who cares and they look ah-ma-zing. And I'll eat a tasty lunch and watch a movie or read and swim. And I won't even feel bad about these meals because I work out like nobody's business and the food is relatively healthy (besides the chocolate soufflés). Whoop. Life is good. And we might go to the beach on Saturday which I am very excited about. Listening to music on the way there while the wind blows and relaxing on the beach with my book (maybe even get in a swim), and having a nice little lunch and tasty dinner (do I talk about food a lot?).
I love his beach. It just makes life feel good. And even though I have to go to the doctor's on Friday (yuck) I feel like it'll be fine once plans for the beach are settled. And I'm really excited for school and I want to be a part of that Spider Diaries thing. It seems cool. So I think I'm going to change this blog into something that i just write on. About my day, current events. That kind of thing. In fact I think I'm gonna set up a new blog now. I'm feeling really damn good. It's a lovely change.

No comments:

Post a Comment