Saturday, November 10, 2012

Only To Say

Do remember summer '09? I want to go back there every night. I just can't lie, it was the best time of my life.   We were together summer '09. I want to roll back like pressing rewind, you were mine and we never said goodbye. I used to think that I was better alone. Why did I ever want to let you go?




Baby, I wanna know what you think when you're alone. Is it me? We've been friends now for a while, I wanna know that when you smile it's me. Are you thinking of me? What would you do? Would you want to stay if I were to say I wanna be your last first kiss. I wanna be the first to take it all the way like this. I'm afraid you'll run away if I tell you what I wanted to tell you. Maybe I just gotta wait; maybe this is a mistake. I'm a fool.

You've got me sick, I don't know what I did. I need to take a break and figure it out. Got your voice in my head saying let's just be friends. I can't believe the words came out of your mouth. Now that you're gone, I can't stand dumb love songs. Missing you is all I'm thinking about. Everyone's telling me, I'm just to blind to see how you messed me up. I'm better off now. I'm trying to be okay, I'm trying to be alright. But seeing you with her just doesn't feel right.

They don't know about the things we do. They don't know about the I love you's. But I bet you if they only know, they will just be jealous of us. They don't know about the up all night's. They don't know I've waiting all my life.

I've been waiting all this time to finally say it. But now I see your hearts been taken, and nothing could be worse. Baby, I loved you first. Took my chances, couldn't be when he is standing. That's what hurts the most, I came to close. But you'll never know, I loved you first.



No comments:

Post a Comment