Friday, November 16, 2012

The Glory Of The Thing

And the whosit and the whatsit and the stories of kings. And the needle and the thread of the thing, and the ladder at the scene and the cutting off at the knees. In a little while, I see that I love the way you came on to me. And the where is and the there is and the start of the fling. But the riot breaks the threat of the thing and the lenses ain't clean. We'll need another TV screen. It weighs out and you know that I love you. I love you.



I lost the thing, the ring that was never mine. I fall asleep and sing these lines, "mine, mine, mine." There was a love, a right way to survive. I couldn't help but die. I can not believe I believed I could have one step ahead of the  last. I'm not above the past to show me how, but I am a brand new fucking shiny ball of wow. Is it mine? So what's is store for our heroine? Can she climb to the top of him? Should she be allowed to share the stage? Or is it time to turn the page on the thing that was never mine? Is it mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment