Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Need Your Time

I take a deep breath every time I pass your door; I know you're there but I can't see you anymore. And that's the reason you're in the dark. I've been a stranger ever since we fell apart and I feel so helpless here. Watch, my eyes are filled with fear. Tell me, do you feel the same? Hold me in your arms again. I need your love. I need your time. Now I'm dreaming; will I ever find you now? I walk in circles but I'll never figure out what I mean to you. Do I belong? I try to fight this but I know I'm not that strong. All the years, all the times: you were never, ever to blame. And now my eyes are open. And now my heart is closing. And all the years, all the lies, all the waste: I've been trying to make it change. And now my eyes are open.

No comments:

Post a Comment