Wednesday, April 3, 2013

If I Could Be Who You Wanted All The Time

Because I'm discovering that life without him is unimaginable. I just don't know what I can do about it. I lay here and I'm not even sure what to say anymore. I could say I wish for a miracle, or that I love you, or that I'm confused. But in the end, I don't know if it makes a difference. But I thank the world that I've met you. So thank you for being everything I needed.
Thank you for sly glances and innocent smiles. Thank you for sweaty hand-holding and a water balloon toss. Thank you for the most innocent of kisses, countless "I love you"'s, sitting alone in a bus and waiting for me to come. Thank you for random texts and warm hugs, for borrowing your jacket and for holding me under a street lamp. Thank you, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment