Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Into The Unknown

I don't even know myself at all. I thought I would be happy by now. The more I try to push it, I realize I gotta let go of control. Gotta let it happen. It's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going. And when it's dark out, no one's around, it keeps glowing. Every night I try my best to dream; tomorrow makes it better. And wake up to the cold reality that not a things has changed. But it will happen. But the salt in my wounds isn't burning any more than it used to. It's not that I don't feel the pain, it's just that I'm not afraid of hurting anymore. And the blood in these veins, isn't pumping any less than it ever has. And that's the hope I have, the only thing I know is keeping my alive.


We don't talk about the past. I'm riding the future. I'm leaving a key here. Something won't always be missing; you won't always feel emptier. Just think of the future and think of your dreams. You'll get away from here; you'll get away eventually. So, just think of the future; think of a new life. And don't get lost in the memories; keep your eyes on a new prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment