Wednesday, April 10, 2013

It's Criminal

Now, when you say you want to slow down, does it mean you want to slow dance? Maybe you want a little extra time to focus on our romance. What do you mean I got it backwards? You know we're gonna be forever. Why are you telling me goodbye? Aren't you gonna stay the night? Now I walk under a pink sky, love has flown along and passed me by. I pour my heart out to your voicemail, let you know I caught a bus to your side of town. And now I'm standing at your doorstep with Los Angeles behind me. If you're not here when I break in, I'm gonna go to your closet, just so I can smell your skin. As the chemicals swim, I know I'll never love again! I swear I'll never love again! I'm not one of those crazy girls. Baby, are we really over now? Maybe I can change your mind. As soon as you walk out my door, I'm gonna call a hundred times. Now I'm one of those crazy girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment