Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Off The Edge

Cold as ice and more bitter than a December winter night. That's how I treated you. And I know that I sometimes tend to lose my temper and I cross the line. I know it gets hard sometimes, but I could never leave your side, no matter what I say. All along I tried to pretend it didn't matter if I was alone. But deep down I know if you were gone for even a day I wouldn't know which way to turn. Cause I'm lost without you. I get kind of dark, let it go too far. I can be obnoxious at times, but try and see my heart. Cause I need you need now, so don't let me down. You're the only thing in this world I would die without. Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, but I really need you near me to keep my mind off the edge. If I wanted to leave I would have left by now, but you're the only one that knows me better than I know myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment