Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Someone To Balance My Imperfections

I'm not waiting for you anymore. I'm not waiting for just anybody. I'm waiting for someone who can light up my world. A lot like you used to, as a matter of fact. I want someone who puts a smile on my face, someone I can be proud of. Someone who shines when I'm fading. Someone who beams when I'm tearing up. Someone to say the right words when I'm speechless. Someone to see the beauty in myself when I feel internally disgusted. Someone who can appreciate my faults when I'm down in the dirt. I need someone who can laugh at a crossroads when I'm wringing my hands in fear. You see, I won't settle for just anyone. I thought you fit my descriptions, but in reality, I just created a new list of qualities that you automatically fit. I wish you the best. I hope you are happy. I hope I can be, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment