Monday, May 13, 2013

Give 'Em Hell, Kid

"Must I go bound while you go free? Must I love a man who doesn't love me? Must I be born with so little art as to love a man who'll break my heart?"
If you were here I'd never have a fear. So go on; live your life. But I miss you more that I did yesterday. You're so far away. So show me how because I mean this more than words can say. You're beautiful! Well, I'm a total wreck and almost every day, like the firing squad or the mess you made. Well, don't I look pretty walking down the street in the best damn dress I own? Some might say we are made from the sharpest things you say. We are young and we don't care. We never wanted it to be this way for all our lives. Do you care at all? I mean this more than words can ever say. What'd you call me? Well, there's no way I'm kissing that guy.


No comments:

Post a Comment