Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What The Hell, Man?

When I waited for you, there was no show. I made myself believe the untrue. How could I not know? I bet it seemed easier just to lie, but I found you out. This is my last goodbye. I heard enough fairy tales back in my youth, so just stop biting your nails and take the painful truth. You just look ridiculous in disguise. Yes, I found you out. This is my goodbye because it used to be my life and soul, keeping everything in tune. What the hell, man? Last time I checked, man, we had it all. It was just me and you, so what happened to you? I thought I knew you. No more chances; I'm gone, gone, gone. Love is not blind; it's just deaf and it is dumb. So how could I fool myself thinking you were the one? How sad, how undignified. Now I found you out. Don't wait for me. I'll be gone, because when I waited for you there was no show. I made myself believe the untrue. How could I not know?

No comments:

Post a Comment