Saturday, February 2, 2013

What Am I Gonna Do With Forever Now?

You would always see the signs; the echos in my head they rhyme. I feel we never win at all, but tomorrow is another day. I don't know what I feel anymore; I've felt all these feelings before. I felt they never went home at all. Tomorrow is another day and I don't know what I'll be searching for.


So cold, I know you can't believe it. Sometimes you've got to face the feeling. You don't care if you don't get up again. There's a thousand things I will not understand. Now you're dealing with the hell I put you through. If I had my way, I would be right there next to you. There's certain things in life you cannot change. I hope you know I care. I've been alone too many nights, too proud to tell you when you're right. A little patience would have helped me then; a lot like the break has been the common standard. All the angels above the earth, I prayed and said this message right into her head. There's certain things in life I cannot take when I'm awake. I hope you know I care. Now you're dealing with the hell I put you through. If I had my way, I would be right there next to you. There's certain things in life you cannot change. I hope you know I care.



No comments:

Post a Comment