Saturday, March 23, 2013

Is There An Answer?

I've been ignoring this big lump in my throat. I shouldn't be crying; tears were for the weaker days. I'm stronger now, so I say. But something's missing. Whatever it is, it feels like it's laughing at me through the glass of a two-sided mirror. Whatever it is, it's just laughing at me. And I just wanna scream, "What now?" I just can't figure it out. I guess I'll just wait it out. I found the one; he changed my life. But was it me that changed and he just happened to come at the right time? I'm supposed to be in love, but I'm numb again. What now? Please, tell me. There's no one to call because I'm just playing games with them all. The more I swear I'm happy, the more that I'm feeling alone, because I spent every hour just going through the motions. I can't even get the emotions to come out. Dry as a bone, but I just wanna shout, "What now?" I don't know where to go. I don't know what to feel. I don't know how to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment