Saturday, March 23, 2013

I Can Feel You


I'm collecting your letters and putting them in a place that you don't know. And these winter words are the next big things. We'll put on a show. So if you leave, you cannot go. It's your key. I guess I'm not some woman's face down with a Mexican on the side of the road. And she said, "It's time for the strongest group of coolness to let go." So if I leave, will you come? So I dream if they really want. It's a firing squad. Before I slept on my mattress last night, I smelled your clothes. There were flakes of skin beside your hoodie; I put them up my nose. And I know these facts are just replacement as to not love and the blue eyed clubs still have some memberships, but we'll say no. So let's leave, then let's just go. It's a dream, a dream we'll know. They're a firing squad.



No comments:

Post a Comment