Sunday, March 24, 2013

Nearly Gone

You say you love me, but they feel like words to me. Well, this just ain't working. Stop thinking you can run over me. Drifting, settling off to a foreign place. If I can't see what's in front of me, it's a mystery. Well, then apparently things just ain't the same and I'm ready for change. Go on, be gone, so long. Can't you see that you're fading away? I opened up my eyes and I finally realized today, it's too late: you're fading away. Put a sock in it; just stop running your mouth. Got my mind made up; I ain't coming back again. No way, because I'm so fed up. You got me messed up. If we're hooking back up, don't press your luck today. Today, I'm blowing you away. Saw you turn into a ghost right in front of my eyes. Tell me, what's a girl to do when she's crying inside? I'm about to go insane; I'm jumping off this train. Whether wrong or right, I'll be gone by night.

No comments:

Post a Comment