Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Chase

You're not easy to love. Why is everything with you so complicated? Why do you make it hard to love you? Oh, I hate it. Because if you really want to be alone, I will throw my hands up because, baby, I tried. But everything with you is so complicated. Sometimes I get you; sometimes I don't understand. Sometimes I love you; sometimes it's you I can't stand. Sometimes I wanna hug you; sometimes I wanna push you away. Most times I wanna kiss you, other times punch you in the face. Because every minute you start switching up and say things like you don't give a fuck. Then I say I'm through with you, take my heart from you. And you come running after me and, baby, I'm back with you. Sometimes I catch you; sometimes you get away. Sometimes I read you, other times I'm like where are you on the page? Sometimes I feel like we will be together forever, but you're so complicated. My heart knows better. I'll stick around just a little while longer, just to make sure that you're really sure you like sleeping alone. You're not easy to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment