Friday, August 17, 2012

Before You Change My Mind

I can't write my words when I don't have you. I can't sing my song when my strings won't tune. You won't believe me crying. I can't walk my path when I can't stay motivated. I can't play my part when it gets too complicated. You won't believe me, so you'll never see me. Give me a reason and I won't breakdown. And if that's all that you've got, you'd better not get caught. I've got more in store. I can't keep my beat when I don't have you. I can't shake my sins when you don't come through. How could you leave me just when you see me crying? And I can't feel low down when I don't have legs to stand on. I can't feel low down when there isn't any ground to land on. Don't look at me and act like you're just blind. How could you leave me? Now you'll never see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment