Tuesday, August 14, 2012

We All Have A Story

Senior year begins in less than two days and I'm feeling...impartial. I'm starting off the year with 30 extra dollars so should I write 30 things I want or 30 things that I will do? Might as well go big or go home. I have a strong belief in fate and the power of the mind. And basically what I want is the same as what I will achieve. Here goes it. Thirty things that I will cross off before the end of the year.
1. I will make lifelong friends.
2. I will write the most fantastic college application essays.
3. I will get into amazing schools, the schools I am meant to go to.
4. I will talk to Jeanette Taylor and sort out the mayhem that graces my head.
5. I will let 713 know how I feel...and not be worried about his response.
6. I will buy a stupid T-shirt for fun.
7. I will buy my parents a gift card to an amazing restaurant because they deserve it (Roy's?).
8. I will walk on the beach at night, alone, and love everything I see.
9. I will kiss someone.
10. I will jump into the pool, fully dressed, and not. give. a. fuck.
11. I will go to at least one school dance.
12. I will go to every football game that I can.
13. I will not say no or make excuses when people invite me places.
14. I will not let my grades consume me. 
15. I will make a pen holding thing in ceramics.
16. I will go one day without saying something bad about someone.
17. I will dance and sing my little heart out.
18. I will go a day without caring about what anyone thinks about me, for once.
19. I will look at everything around me and see the beauty.
20. I will let myself love someone.
21. I will take a break.
22. I will get my license. I'm gonna be one badass driver.
23. I will have a photo shoot.
24. I will open myself up to others.
25. I will let my stomach hurt from laughter.
26. I will get fit and healthy and looking good.
27. I will do something new with my hair.
28. I will splurge and pamper myself. Nails? New clothes? Why not?
29. I will get a new goddamn retainer.
30. I will name 5 things I love about myself. Once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment