Monday, August 6, 2012

Lucid Dreaming



I'm a good friend and an excellent lover. I can fool myself just like no other person can. I'm turning into a twisted woman. I haven't got time for selfless deeds. What I do for you is indirectly for me. I'm a stubborn girl, there's nothing here that you can break or destroy. Then, as I count sheep in my bed, a train of worry pulls through my head. Last night I dreamt I died alone. Through all my talk of self-defeat, a fearful bomb ticks underneath. Last night I dreamt I died alone. From now I'll curb the cynical speaking; it seems that dream has sent the biggest chill through me. Someone once said I don't have any feelings. Well, I think that emotions can be misleading. And thinking back, I might have nailed the coffin shut with that. As I tend to cry in a room full of laughter, is the cheese finally sliding off of its cracker? I don't know. I'll just prepare myself to let it go. Last night I dreamt I died alone. From now I'll curb the cynical speaking; it seems that dream has sent the biggest chill through me. Last night I dreamt I died alone. And apart from when I lost my virginity, I've never been known to frighten easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment