Sunday, August 5, 2012

I'm Compelling You

Do you understand? Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming? I believe we are meant to be, darling. I watch you when you are sleeping. Say my name shines through the rain. A whole life so lonely and then you come and ease the pain.

It's enough just to find love, it's the only thing to be sure of. So hard to let go of a thousand times or more. I was close to a fault line. Heaven knows you showed up in time. Was it real? Now I feel like I'm never coming down.

"I just have to say something. Probably the most selfish thing I'll ever say in my life. I just have to say it once. You just need to hear it. I love you. And it's because I love you that I can't be selfish with you. I can't keep doing this. I don't deserve you. I wish you didn't have to forget this. But you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment