Sunday, October 7, 2012

Why Deny It?

"You were the first boy who made me feel loved and sexy and visible. You are my first love...and I want more than anything for you to be my last. But I can't do this anymore...at least now now."
"I don't have anyone anymore."
"You have you. And as far as I'm concerned, there's no one better."


"If there's a prize for rotten judgment, I guess I've already won that. No man is worth the aggravation, that's ancient history, been there, done that."
"Who do you think you're kidding? He's the Earth and heaven to you. Try to keep it hidden, honey, we can see right through you. Girl, you can't conceal it. We know how you feel and who you're thinking of."
"No chance, no way. I won't say it, no."
"You swoon, you sigh. Why deny it?"
"It's too cliche. I won't say I'm in love. I thought my heart had learned its lesson; it feels so good when you start out. My head is screaming, 'Get a grip, girl," unless you're dying to cry your heart out."
"You keep on denying who you are and how you're feeling. Baby, we're not buying, hon, we say you hit the ceiling. Face it like a grown-up; when are you gonna own up that you've got it bad?"
"No chance. No way. I won't say it."
"Give up. Give in. Check the grin, you're in love."
"This scene won't play, I won't say I'm in love."
"You're doing flips, read our lips: you're in love."
"You're way off base, I won't say it. Get off my case, I won't say it."
"Girl, don't be proud. It's okay, you're in love."
"At least out loud, I won't say I'm in love."

No comments:

Post a Comment