Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Good News In A Sea Of Bad. Thank You.

There was a time I used to look into my father's eyes in a happy home. I was a queen; I had a golden throne. Those days are gone, now the memories are on the wall. I hear the songs from the places where I was born. There was a time I met a boy of a different kind. We ruled the word; I thought I'd never lose him out of sight. We were so young, I think of him now and then. I still hear the songs reminding me of a friend. Upon the hill across the blue lake, that's where I had my first heartbreak. I still remember how it all changed. My father said, "Don't you worry, child. See, heaven's got a plan for you!"


Thank you.

I paint portraits of fiction, sometimes to cope, sometimes to escape, and sometimes just because it makes me happier to constantly think about a bunch of crazy made-up shit. But fiction is not always necessary. Sometimes the real world has happy endings, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment