Saturday, January 19, 2013

I Can't Help It

"I don't wanna go there. We should never go there. Why do you wanna go there? I guess I gotta go there. You're hearing rumors about me and you can't stomach the thought of someone touching my body when you're so close to my heart. I won't deny what they're saying because most of it is true, but it was all before I fell for you. So please don't judge me and I won't judge you, because it can get ugly before it gets beautiful. If you love me, then let it be beautiful. I've been through this so many times; can we change the subject? You're hearing rumors about me and saw some pictures online. Saying they got you so angry, making you wish you were blind. Just let the past be the past and focus on things now. So please don't judge me."

~Possible change in a relationship for the better. Contract or agreement restructured with new benefits. Loss not as serious as originally thought. Things may be looking up. Coming out of a rough time. Able to regroup and continue forward with new understanding of what needs to be done if lessons have been learned. A longing for what could have been. Regret.~

No comments:

Post a Comment