Saturday, January 26, 2013

No Choice In The Matter

And I'd give up forever to touch you because I know that you feel me. So, love, you're the closest to heaven that I've ever been and I don't want to go home right now. And all I can taste is your sweetness and all I can breathe is your life. But sooner or later it's over; I just don't wanna miss you tonight. And I don't want the world to see me because I don't think that they'd understand. When everything's made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am. And you can't fight the tears that ain't coming: all the moments and truth in your life. When everything feels like the movies, you bleed just to know you're alive.
"Time to let go of something and let it pass from your life. Accept change or change will be thrust upon you. Grieving a loss or change. Rebirth."
Cold and frosty morning, there's not a lot to say about the things caught in my mind. And as the day was dawning my plane flew away with all the things caught in my mind. And I wanna be there when you're coming down. And I wanna be there when you hit the ground. Damn my situations and the games I have to play with all the things caught in my mind. Damn my education; I can't find the words to say with all the things caught in my mind. So don't go away, say what you say. Say that you'll stay forever and a day. In the time of my life because I need more time just to make things right. Me and you, what's going on? All we seem to know is how to show the feelings that are wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment