Saturday, September 1, 2012

Battle Casualties

We share something so common, still so rare. And I'm in awe, never been here before. So high, we're still climbing, even here inside these walls, breaking each other's hearts. And we don't care because we're so in too deep, can't think about giving it up. But I never knew love would feel like a heart attack. It's killing me, swear I never cried so much because I never knew love would hurt this fucking bad, the worst pain that I ever had. All the times when I know I should be smiling, seem to be the times that I frown the most. I can't believe that we're still surviving because I'm slowly breaking down even when I hold you close. And if I lose you, I'm afraid I would lose who I gave my love to. That's the reason I stay around. Even though I fell away. And it hurts because I want to leave and you want to leave, but the love keeps us together.
"All I can do is blame me. Whoever that is." -Bob Dylan

No comments:

Post a Comment