Monday, September 17, 2012

Written In The Stars


"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. And you will always be mine."

I saw you and I'll never be able to go back. I'll never be able to go back in time and make a different decision that would have led us to not see one another. I fell. Again. But this time it wasn't as painful. I didn't feel as if my world would break if I didn't have you. Because it already broke before. And so now I'm just calm. I'm just waiting for you to decide, if you ever do, that you need me, too. I can't forget you, so why do I keep trying? I'm just going to accept that I love you and I always will. You should try it sometime.

Hello, I know it's been a while. I wonder where you are and if you think of me sometimes because you're always on my mind. You know I had it rough trying to forget you but the more that I look around, the more I realize you're all I'm looking for. Just friends, the beginning or the end. How do we make sense when we're on our own? It's like you're the other half of me; I feel incomplete. I should've known nothing in the world compares to the feelings that we share. It's not you, blame it all on me. I was running from myself because I couldn't tell how deep that we were gonna be. I was scared especially, but it hurts like hell. I hope it's not too late, just a twist of fate. What makes you beautiful is you don't know how beautiful you are to me. You're not trying to be perfect. Nobody's perfect, but you are to me. It's how you take my breath away, fill the words that I don't say. I wish, somehow, I could say them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment