Saturday, September 22, 2012

We're All Just A Little Insane

I like the sound of the broken pieces. I like the lights that assign where he sits. We got machines but the kids got Jesus. We like to move like we both don't need this. God can't here you; they will fight you. Watch them build a friend just like you. \We like to dance but the dead go faster. We want the cash or the drugs your after. Self-correction, mass dissection, death squad brats are in detention. Complacency, photographs that I'm erasing, self-infraction, mass destruction programmed for the final function. Save me from the next life. Give me the sound to see another world outside that's full of all the broken things that I made. Just give me a life to plea, another world outside that's full of all the awful things that I made. Because we are the last disease, another broken life that's full of all the awful things that I made.And we've got the eyes to see another life that's full of all the broken things that I made.

No comments:

Post a Comment