Saturday, September 1, 2012

Infiltrated


Nothing goes as planned. Everything will break. People say goodbye in their own special way. All that you rely on and all that you can fake will leave you in the morning, but find you in the day. Everything will change. Nothing stays the same and nobody here is perfect. Oh, but everyone's to blame. All that you rely on and all that you can save will leave you in the morning, and find you in the day. Everything is dark. It's more than you can take, but you catch a glimpse of sun light, shining down on your face. You're in my veins and I cannot get you out. You're all I taste at night inside of my mouth. You run away because I am not what you found. You're in my veins and I cannot get you out.
"If your losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose."

No comments:

Post a Comment